MULTI CUSTODY & JURISDICTION PLATFORM
- Boreal Capital Management currently has contracts signed with 12 Top-Tier custodian banks, in accordance with the different applicable Laws on Financial Market Supervision. Given the institutional nature of these associations, execution and pricing are significantly lower than those obtained through regular Private Banking channels
- Via our global network of custodian banks, we are able to offer geographical diversification and we can operate from Switzerland (Zurich) even extending our reach to non-traditional jurisdictions such as Canada, Singapore or Bahamas.
- From the USA (Miami), we provide with a Broker-Dealer and RIA offering a fully disclosed business model, clearing through Pershing, Morgan Stanley, Citi and Goldman Sachs. Offering a complete scope of investments, asset management and trading services.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much
CHOOSING A PLATFORM HAS SERIOUS IMPLICATIONS
- Using a single custodian bank is inherently risky, as even the best custodians are exposed to different types of risk
- Holding multiple relationships with custodian banks can be complex to administer and time consuming
- A larger number of institutions involved compromises confidentiality and makes difficult to get a holistic view of client’s financial situation
- Potential conflicts of interest between financial institutions and customers can result in inefficient asset management.
- BOREAL plays a central role in the relationship between you, your financial institutions, your investment managers, and your financial service providers
- Thanks to our open architecture model, we are always able to find the Best in Class solutions for our customers
- We also can offer our own execution management capabilities so that our clients can always crosscheck with that offered by the custodian bank
Best-in-Class Product Platform
FinSA information brochure
The Swiss Financial Services Act (FinSA) and the relevant Financial Services Ordinance (FinSO) oblige all Swiss financial service providers to make available certain information in relation to financial services to their clients. The present information brochure for clients contains this information unless it is otherwise provided to the clients.